Thursday, June 14, 2007

Shopping, cookie recipes & therapy/movie day

Well, we got home okay.

We did everything we needed to do, plus we went to Christmas 365 and JR's. I want to go back to Christmas 365 & JR's tomorrow after dh gets paid. I want to get a few Christmas decorations & gifts bought.

The movie went great. The baby got a little fussy, but she was just sleepy. She soon nodded off.

We saw the upside down Christmas tree and also got lots of neat ideas for decorating this Christmas. And I could probably do my whole shopping list at JR's, except for the things that I'll order from Pampered Chef. I also found a few things I'd like for the house.

I believe that tomorrow I am going to pick out some cookie recipes to make next week with the kids. We are going to be trying out recipes for Christmas. I'll post the recipes when I figure out which ones we'll try, and then I'll report back next week to rate them.

Have a blessed day.~Cherylann

2 comments:

Heart 4 My Home said...

Your site looks great. You're doing a fine job. I love reading about the family and the little daily things of real life.

Cherylann said...

Thanks so much Nichole. Glad you like it. I love your site. ~Cherylann