Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Review of Scenario™ 420 Bath Mat

Originally submitted at BrylaneHome

Designed to mix or match with our bath towels. 17''x24''. Available in 12 solids or 4 stripes.


Scenario™ 420 Bath Mat (Stripe-Atlantic)

By cats from NC on 2/13/2008

 

3out of 5

Pros: Easy to Wash, Attractive Design

Cons: Too Small, NO gripper on the bottom, Slips Around

Best Uses: Decoration

Describe Yourself: Practical, Bargain Hunter, Stylish

My problem with this, is my own fault. I didn't pay attention to the dimensions when ordering. If I had, I'd never ordered it. It's basically only big enough for your feet...doesn't provide good floor coverage.

The other problem I have is that their is no gripper on the bottom. It is basically just for decoration. It's like a large hand towel.

(legalese)

No comments: