Monday, December 10, 2007

Almost finished shopping!

I went and knocked out some more of the kids' shopping last night!

Santa:
I got Caity & Jacob a Gameboy Advanced (only $50 used + $4.99 for a one year warranty)...I got used, b/c they are only 5 & 6, and didn't want to spend a lot in case they break them. They are in perfect condition and you couldn't tell they aren't brand new. I bought Caity a Barbie case for .99 and Jacob a black case for 1.99. Now I just have to buy them both at least one game:)

I bought Rory a talking/singing vacuum cleaner (she loves to "clean" alongside me, so this was perfect).

Jacob also got a Pirates of the Caribbean notebook...I'd already got Caity & Brea a fuzzy pink journal shaped like a purse.

From Mommy & Daddy:
I bought 7 more DVD's for the family basket: Christmas shoes (ok, that one's for me), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I & II, Country Bears, Stitch the Movie, Yours Mine & Ours and Snow Dogs.

I bought each of them a pair of PJ's, Caity & Brea got Bratz kids, Jacob got Transformers & Rory got Disney Princess....they were only $4.75-4.99 each!!!

Rory got a piano/xylophone.

From Santa I still need to get:
Caity-at least 1 GBA game
Jacob-at least 1 GBA game
Brea-Red Guitar, at least 1 Leapster game,
Rory-a few more toys

From Mommy/Daddy I still need to get:
Caity-toy
Jacob-toy
Rory-1 more toy
Brea is finished

Movie Basket--would like to get:
Santa Clause 2 (I've already got 1&3)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 (If I can find it)
Spiderman 3
Scooby Doo 2
Popcorn tin

Games Basket--Still need:
Connect 4 & 2 games Rory can play

I still need to get stocking stuffers for all of them, a bday gift for dh & dh's Christmas gift.

I also told the kids that I'd take them each individually to the $ store to buy a gift for their sisters/brother, me & daddy.

But, the end is in site....we're almost done shopping!

No comments: