Saturday, December 8, 2007

OK Ladies!!! (& Gents?)

There are only 16 more days until Christmas Day!!!!!!!!!! That's only 2 weeks and 2 days....

Yesterday my Pampered Chef order arrived, so I delivered my orders and wrapped the gifts I bought from PC. I got some really nice gifts for my family, so I hope they'll be pleased:)

Now all I have to do is finish buying for the kids & dh. Then I will be done with gifts.

I want to get the house "Holiday Clean" and free of "visible" clutter this weekend. After we do that, we will put up our new tree. Monday I am going to be doing some grocery shopping for candy/cookies/snack ingredients. Wednesday I have a field trip with Jacob. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I hope to get some serious baking/making treats done. Monday night we have Brea's Holiday Celebration. She'll be singing Christmas Carols:)

I think it's safe to say the Christmas Season is well underway. Better not blink, it'll be over before you know it:)

No comments: