Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 17--VBS/Bible Camp

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Last week we had VBS at our church and Bible Camp at the church where my children attend Awanas. Also, last week I did my OAMC (42 meals...I am trying to go ahead & do December's OAMC so I won't have to do it in December).

Saturday night was the VBS Finale and I was so thankful that my kids have a good church to call home. I was very grateful that they had the opportunity to go to VBS. We only have about 10 children in our church (other than the youth), but we had 32 children at VBS! Praise God! Last year we gained one family from VBS, maybe this year we will gain another!

We did the Avalanche Ranch theme. Our kids learned:
God is real. God is strong. God is Awesome. God is in Charge.

I was so proud of the kids, they did great!

No comments: