Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pioneer Woman

Omigosh, I've just found the most amazing website...The Pioneer Woman Cooks (see my favorite websites to the right).

She posts her recipes, along with detailed instructions and.....pictures. She cooks from the most basic stuff (ex. steak or twice baked potatoes) for the novices out there to the more advanced stuff like made-from-scratch cinnamon rolls (7 pans in one recipe...wow can you say stocking my freezer??? Anyways, all the recipes I have checked out so far, are complete with pictures and very detailed instructions to go with each picture. The ones I've looked up that I really want to try (so far>grin) are:
The best lasagna ever
Cinnamon Rolls 101
Marlboro Man's Favorite sandwich
Sinful cake-the best chocolate sheet cake ever
how to cook a steak

OOPS...did I mention that these are the only ones I've looked at so far....LOL. If you are going to print a recipe, keep in mind some of them are 20-30 pages long...so choose the print 4 pages in one option on your print preferences. For those of you who don't need or want the pictures, you can look at her printable recipes (I haven't looked at those yet, but I don't think all of her recipes are under the printables page)....I like looking at the ones with the pics...They are so dang awesome.

Now a word of caution for you...she has a bit of a spicy vocabulary sometimes, though I haven't seen any cussing. She just is passionate about her cooking. I do urge you to check her site out, though, it's amazing.

Have a blessed day.~Cherylann

4 comments:

Heart 4 My Home said...

Oh my word! I love her site. Thank you for introducing it to your readers. I have her bookmarked. I agree, I love the details of her recipes and her photos.

Cherylann said...

I just found it yesterday, and already, I love it.~Cherylann

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check that site out. TFS!







Come check out my blog to receive a freebie. Everyone who comments on the post linked below will receive the freebie!

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/07/carnival-time-giveaway.html

Cherylann said...

Her site is awesome. Beware though, Laura, you gain 10 pounds just looking at the recipes...LOL.
~Cherylann