Saturday, July 21, 2007

Today

I FINALLY got my dishwasher hooked up. I didn't have any dishes dirty, so I washed a load of clean dishes...how silly is that? It works wonderfully. I am so excited.

I can't wait until tonight after dinner so that I can "really" use it.

Tonight we're having Cheeseburger Pie again.

I joined a new group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cookin_penpals
It's for penpal cooking buddies.

We've just been hanging out today. We went to Home Deopt for the parts for my dishwasher to fit my sink. And, we went to Wal-mart for some "filler" groceries--breakfast, lunch meat, bread, snacks, popcorn, etc.

I also bought a notebook for printing recipes from my new favorite website...Pioneer Woman (see right).

Well, housecleaning is calling, so I better go for now. Have a blessed day.~Cherylann

No comments: