Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Additions to our Family



Well, I probably forgot to tell y'all about Pongo. We got him on 7/1. He's a white kitten with black spots. My daughter's Kindergarten class was the Dalmatians, so of course, since this kitten looks like a Dalmatian, she had to have him. And, had to name him Pongo (the dad Dalmatian from Disney's 101 Dalmatians). He's now about 2 months old. Here's a picture of him with Jacob. I think something's up w/my camera, because all the pics I try to put on my blog are fuzzy.


Yesterday, we got Max, a yellow lab. He's about 5 months old. He's just as friendly & as sweet as can be. He took to the kids like bees to honey. He didn't like Pongo that good, but, well, Pongo didn't like him much either. So, I guess they're even.


We've had Duke for a year now, he's just over a year old. He's our chocolate lab.


Honey, we've had for 1 1/2 years. She's an adorable mutt. LOL. She's Brea's and Brea loves her more than anything.
I'll post some pics as soon as I get around to taking them, LOL.

No comments: