What were you doing 10 years ago?
Working at a low paying job, renting a house that’s larger than what I currently live in. Dating dh, but not engaged yet.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting ready to send my babies to Kindergarten & Pre-K. We took the kids to the zoo.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Funyuns with Dr. Pepper
2) Peanut M&M’s
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
I know too many to list if there is music playing.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Tithe, so that my church could afford to stay open.
2) Build a house.
3) Buy a decent car for me & dh.
4) Put aside a trust fund for each of my kids, so they wouldn’t have to worry about paying for a college education, or a house when they get older.
5) Not worry about money anymore.
Five bad habits:
1) drinking soda, though I do a lot less than I used to.
2) wasting time
4) saying words that are not pure
5) letting things pile up
Five things you like to do:
1) spend time with kids
3) make gifts
Five things you hope to never wear again:
1) the size clothes I am in, after I lose the extra weight
3) leg warmers
Five favorite toys:
1) computer, internet, printer
2) cell phone
3) dvd player
4) scrapbooking materials
You've been tagged, send me yours. You can post here in the comments, or email to me at: ChefCherylann@wmconnect.com