Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Recipe Pen Pals

Hi, I've recently started penpalling with a few friends across the country. Two are dear TNT friends, the other 4 are new friends. Last week, I sent my 6 pen pals a letter and 5 Christmas Cookie recipe cards.

I got the idea from a group called Cookin Pen Pals about 2 weeks ago, but I think the group has been deleted now, not sure why. I also got the idea of pen palling again from Elizabeth (see links to the right Elizabeth's Clothesline).

So, if anyone would like to participate in pen palling with me and trading recipe cards, just email me at Cherylann or post a comment here (email addresses, not snail mail, I will email you back). You will just be pen pals with me, I will not give anyone else your address. There are no requirements on how often to write me, no set amount of recipe cards or theme of recipes. Just do what you want/can and I'll write back :) ~Cherylann

No comments: