Monday, November 5, 2007

My little secret...



I may not want to share this with you guys...I might get more competition on bidding:)

But here is my favorite seller on ebay: rosebud413

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZrosebud413QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

These are 2 barn stars that I won on ebay. They are absolutely beautiful and will be up through Thanksgiving. Hopefully, I will be able to get a winter or Christmas wreath, swag or barn star. I was bidding on a snowman star, but it went over my price range :)

The top one has a pineapple in the center and has dried orange slices and flowers. It also has fake apples and pears with a sign that says hospitality. After Christmas, I will probably put this back up, since my kitchen is decorated in apples and Americana.

The 2nd has a piece of indian corn in the center and has fall flowers/grasses, the sign says indian corn. It's perfect for fall/Thanksgiving.

Hope you like these. I also have a wreath by Sue, too. I will take a picture of it later and post it.~Cherylann

No comments: