Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook 7/21 (7/23)




These are supposed to be done Monday, but I forgot to do it on Monday.

Outside My Window...the birds are chirping.

I am thinking...that I need to get up and get moving.

I am thankful for...my children, each and every day, no matter if they are on a mission to drive me crazy:)

From the kitchen...I know my dishes are done and my counter is clutter-free and ready for me to get to work in there. Today I plan to OAMC some breakfasts.

I am wearing...a peach t-shirt and gray capris.

I am creating...a plan for oamc'ing breakfasts for those crazy back-to-school mornings.

I am going...to start running through our am & pm routines starting next monday, so that they won't be such a shock when school starts (4 weeks from Monday).

I am hoping...for my kids to have a wonderful school year and learn lots of new things.

I am hearing...my kids snore:) so much more peaceful than them arguing:)

Around the house...I am thinking things don't look too bad, if I can just keep up with my dailies:)

One of my favorite things...is getting up early before everyone else, to have a little peace in my day, before it gets crazy.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: get through my zone 4, and catch up on some other projects.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



This is Rory at Brea's water day at school in May. She gets so excited when she goes potty without help. So, she comes running out of the classroom and says (in a big voice) I went potty ALL BY MYSELF!!! And jumps up and down. This is a pic I captured. I think she looks like my mini little sumo wrestler, LOL.
~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is a meme from the simple woman's daybook.

4 comments:

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

Cute pic!

School starts in three weeks for my kiddos. I am not ready! I need to revamp their routines, so that they can get used to it, once again.

Cherylann said...

Thx :o) Of course, when she gets older and sees it on here, she'll have a fit!! ROFLMFO...

Yes, I need to get my kids back in gear for the school year, too. They've been (occasionally)doing school work this summer, but Monday they will start that again, too, so that they can get back in the swing of things.

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

The kiddos summer agenda got abandoned a few weeks ago, but it'll probably be put back in action come Monday.

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

The kiddos summer agenda got abandoned a few weeks ago, but it'll probably be put back in action come Monday.