Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 1 Decluttering, part 3

Ok, this time there are no before pics, only after...and here's why...my 3yo, Rory, decided she was going to knock down the medicine cabinet & i went running to the bathroom to find the medicine cabinet and everything it contained in the floor in a big jumbled mess. So, I picked up what I wanted to keep and put it away. I tossed a few things that I didn't want to put away again, lol.



This is the top of the medicine cabinet. The kids "extra" body washes, lotion and chapsticks, air freshener, alcohol, peroxide, extra shampoo and my extra body washes & lotions. The extra body washes, lotions and chapstick were all Christmas gifts & stocking stuffers.



This is the top shelf inside the cabinet....MY shelf... It has my face wash, face lotion, foot cream, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, body spray, contacts and diabetes test strips.



This is the middle shelf...dh's shelf. shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, razor & cartridges, shaving cream and his meds (nyquil, dayquil, icy hot-old man-, and his Rx.



bottom shelf just an extra nyquil.




My medicine cabinet....thinking now that all the kids' extras should go on the bottom shelf??? Hmmmmmm...........

No comments: