Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2 Decluttering

Ok, I bet you thought I'd already given up on my resolution;) Guess what...not yet :D

The 1st project of today is one drawer from my scrapbook organizer, gasp....Don't judge ;) It's scary!! But in my defense, I haven't scrapped in over 3 years, so things just kind of got shoved in there the last time I scrapped, and I never gave it another thought.



Here's my before picture....see, I told you it was scary.



Here it is all dumped out...egads!!



This is the good stuff...I weeded out all the scraps and any bent or torn papers.



This is the trash. That's a bunch (there doesn't look like there should still be anything out of the drawer).



The pile on the left is stuff I'm keeping. The pile on the left will be freecycled. I know, I know, I'm keeping more than I'm getting rid of. But it's only 1 drawer, geez....And, I did get rid of more than I kept if you count the trash ;)



Here's the keep stuff, semi-neat back in the drawer, I think it looks much better than the before picture.



And here's the giveaway pile.

Like I said, there's no rhyme or reason to where my decluttering adventures will take me....and, yes, it is driving me nuts to not have a "schedule"....but I am trying.

No comments: