Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 13, Decluttering my truck pt.1 (1/13/09)

Decluttered the middle & back seat of my truck. Tossed 1 trash bag & had 1 trash bag of dirty clothes.

It's amazing that the kids are only in my truck for a total of 15 minutes a day and aren't allowed to eat or drink in the car accumulated a whole trash bag full of trash.

Chey doesn't accumulate any trash, and we hardly ever go anywhere.

The clothes are from them too lazy to bring in their dirty clothes from staying at grammy's. Well guess what...new rule: you don't bring in your dirty clothes, you miss a turn.

Another new rule: surrender your backpacks when you get in the truck, so that any snacks you had leftover at school, the trash & crumbs don't end up in my truck.

I will be getting the truck detailed this weekend, if I'm in town.

No comments: