Saturday, January 10, 2009

Menu Planning (a few days early)

I changed my mind about going out to eat tonight.

So, here's my menu from tonight through next Saturday night:

Saturday 1/10
Lemon Herb & Garlic Shrimp, baked sweet potatoes, rice pilaf and salad. For dessert the kids & dh will have lime jello. I am omitting the sweet potatoes for myself, and I will have sugar free lime jello.

Sunday 1/11
Taco Dip & Scoops (no scoops for me). Dessert is pound cake for dh & the kids. More s-f lime jello for me.

Monday 1/12
Tuscan Rosemary Chicken & Beans, pasta, salad, homemade yeast rolls. Dessert is chocolate pudding. For me no pasta, rolls and s-f lime jello instead of choc pudding.

Tuesday 1/13
Mushroom Delight Pork Chops, rice, salad, homemade yeast rolls, Dessert pound cake. Me: no rice, rolls or pudding; s-f lime jello.

Wednesday 1/14
Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf, green beans, salad, cornbread, cherry jello. For me no cornbread or cherry jello; s-f peach jello.

Thursday 1/15
Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bowties, peas, salad, hm yeast rolls and pound cake. For me no peas (yuck, lol), rolls or cake; s-f peach jello.

Friday 1/16
Preacher's Delight, salad, hm yeast rolls, vanilla pudding. Me: no rolls or pudding; s-f peach jello.

Saturday 1/17 Chicken & Homemade Dumplings, carrots, salad, hm yeast rolls, Orange Creme Cake. Me: just a few dumplings, raw carrots instead of cooked (yuck), no rolls or cake; s-f peach jello.

Sunday 1/18 Leftovers.

No comments: